4.20.2009

Carousel and a Townwide Garage Sale

So I have the day off, and I had big plans to do a big etsy update by taking awesome photos in my boyfriend's apartment. Well, the day is gloomy and sunlight is nowhere to be founds. Great. So now I'm playing the Carousel soundtrack on lp (newly purchased at the Metuchen Townwide Garage Sale) and trying to once again clean my room.

Feast your eyes on this:
I've also started a Flickr group for such photos called Thrift Hauls. It's just up a junker's alley to want to look at the scores of other people, so it's been fun inviting other members and watching the pool grow. Not fun, however, to see those hauls just pile up in my room. Help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That same painting hung in our living room while I was growing up... where did you find it? and do you know anything about it?